Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blog Update

Sorry for the erratic posting, school is winding down and with that I've had tons of due dates coming up. I've finally got some free time to do a quick update. This Saturday Dennis http://toomanycg.blogspot.com/ and I are going to the local card show. I'm pretty excited. This will be my first card show since I was a kid, but this time I'll have money of my own. This weekend I'll be after some more Damon's to add to my pc, and one or two cards off of night owl's http://nightowlcards.blogspot.com/ wish list. He recently did a post on his own card show experience and managed to snag an original base card of Al Kaline for 2 bucks! I reached out to him about a possible trade and he said the condition isn't perfect, but that's fine by me. It looks like I'll be able to knock out another of my collecting goals pretty soon. There's also a few other cards I'll be after for other trades which hopefully I'll be able to post about soon.
I think this card will be my goal for this Saturday....hopefully someone will have it.
Also shoot me an email if you guys are after anything in particular, and we can work out a trade later.

1 comment:

  1. 2010 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor, if you spot that please grab it. maybe email me first on second thought!

    ReplyDelete