Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trade with the Cynical Buddha

Allen&Ginter is one of those sets that I don't really collect. Don't get me wrong I love the designs and framed relics, but all of the inserts and short prints just make completing a set next to impossible. It also doesn't help that most of my money went towards Gypsy Queen and  Topps series 1. Anyway I figured I would only go after the players I collect and the Tigers team set. A few weeks back cynicalbuddha busted his box of Allen & Ginter and pulled a framed relic that I really wanted. Also in case you didn't hear he also pulled a Stan Lee auto!

I made a claim on the one relic and we managed to work out a trade since I had a few 2010 inserts to send his way. Here's what awaited me last week in the mail box.
A two color jersey relic, nice! I've been pleased with how well Boesch has been playing this season. It looks like he finally has a sense of the strike zone. Cynicalbuddha was also nice enough to include another card.
Cabby was a nice surprise. If any of you bloggers have any Tigers or any of the players I collect for trade shoot me an email so we can work something out. Also a big shout out to cynicalbuddha and I Hope you enjoy the cards I sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment