Sunday, December 4, 2011

Contest Winnings from the Cardboard Heroes

I recently won a contest that potchwheeler held awhile back. Honestly I forgot that I entered into it until he made a post announcing the winners. Luckily for me I was third on the winners list. I believe the top five got to make two choices out of the cards of his choosing. Potch had some great stuff available and I quickly jumped on this beauty...
He was fortunate enough to receive a Pineda short print at the National Convention and made it available. These cards were limited and I believe mine is #ed 277/299. Pineda has become a recent player that I've been collecting so if anyone out there has something of his to trade send me an email.

My other choice was just as good as the first. I received a stack of Gypsy Queen minis in the hopes that the Daily Dimwit would need a few for his set since I lack any Astros to trade his way. I'm slowly but surely accumulating cards to set aside for a trade I hope to highlight soon. Anyway, I got off track, here are the cards.
Thanks Potch for an awesome contest I'm glad I was able to add a card to my Pineda collection that I probably wouldn't have been able to otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment