Wednesday, October 5, 2011

On to the next distraction

The Tigers are continuing their half ass attempts at making the next round of the playoffs. I'm not trying to get down on my team or anything, but the offense looks bad, defense looks bad, and pitching has been mediocre. With that said I hope Fister pitches an awesome game Friday and the Tigers survive. If not, I can't say I'd be all that pissed. I'm just glad a Central team put up a fight and didn't get swept.....here's looking at you Twins. If the baseball season ends early there's always the Lions, which I never thought I'd say this but they look good out there. Also the hockey season begins on Friday!! Is anyone else excited?

Speaking of hockey does anyone have any Zetterberg cards available for trade? I'm looking at expanding my card collection to include hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment