Thursday, March 17, 2011

COMC and other updates

It has  been a fairly busy week which is the reason why I haven't had a chance to update the blog. Michigan is playing tomorrow against Tennessee  which will be a good game. I've also been pretty busy making trades out there with several of you. Packages will be sent out tomorrow after my last class.

After 4 days of waiting for credits to be added to my COMC account I was finally able to knock some cards out. I had to reassess what I wanted since I wasn't able to spend as much as I wanted....sorry Kaline maybe next time. All in all I think did pretty well. I expanded my Damon collection, and I also added a few other players to my Detroit collection. Here's just a couple cards that I've snagged. I'll update more of what I got after all the offers have been settled, but all in all I haven't done too bad price wise!





No comments:

Post a Comment