Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Trade with the Lost Collector

I recently completed two trades that I was pretty pumped for. I reached out to the Lost Collector asking if he had any Damons up for trade. After emailing back and forth for quite a bit we put a trade together. I sent him most of the Yankees I had and in return I got a new Damon, another King Felix, and a stack of Tigers that didn't have yet. All in all it was a great trade! It's unfortunate that I don't have a scanner or otherwise I would show them off. I look forward to trading with him again in the future. If you all haven't seen his blog check it out: http://thelostcollector.blogspot.com/  I swear he gets a TTM back everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were pleased! I'll show off the cards you sent at some point this week. You're now my resident Tiger and Damon collector, so I'll set those aside moving forward.

    I wish it was everyday that i got a TTM back. But it's not. True to form, I do have one posted this morning.

    ReplyDelete