Friday, March 4, 2011

First trade since elementary school and...

a stack of Damon's!
About a week ago I reached out to Dennis over at Too Many Grandersons about a possible trade. We got to talking and come to find out he's an alumnus of my university and works right down the road from me. Anyway I gathered up some cards from the 2011 topps (4 Tigers, a couple rookies, a Gehrig and Mantle, and some base cards) in return I got a several awesome Felix Hernandez cards, an Andrew McCutchen to add to my collection, and a stack of Johnny Damon cards mainly from the Royals years.
(I lack a scanner and can't find my camera so checkoutmycards will provide the images of some of my favorites)
A #ed Felix!
 
'94 Damon prospect
 '05 Damon refractor

  '10 Bowman Damon that I needed for my Tigers set
Action Packed '94 Damon

There are a lot of other cards, but it would take me forever to upload all of the pics. I'm very pleased with the trade and hopefully we'll be able to trade again soon. If you guys don't follow Dennis's blog here it is: http://toomanycg.blogspot.com/
Btw thanks for the shout out on your blog!

1 comment:

  1. Follow me at http://just-in-justinsworld.blogspot.com

    As a Tigers collector, you will be added to my master list of team collectors.

    -- Justin

    ReplyDelete