Thursday, March 3, 2011

1st Post

After being registered for over a month I finally had the time to create my first blog. I've had a lot to post about, but unfortunately studying for midterms hindered the excitement I had about posting on a certain topic so I put it off. I have a number of goals for this blog. First and foremost I'm gonna try and post every other day as I know trying to post daily is unrealistic for a college student juggling school, work, and a girlfriend. Second I'd like to make this blog as entertaining as the ones that I've stumbled upon. With any luck my blog will help you all kill time at work like the ones that I follow have helped me. Finally, I'd like to use this as a place to trade cards and meet some awesome people along the way.
On a side note it will take me some time to get things up and running. I'm working on a want list right now and a trade list (which will pretty much be National League teams since I'm tired of pulling Marlins and Padres).
Anyway let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment