Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's been a few days

I'm getting pretty excited for the next few weeks. I'm currently working out a couple of trades and with some luck I'll have a few Tigers and another Hernandez to add to my player collection. Also I've gotten midterms back and out of the way so I should have at least 1 or 2 weeks before I have to stress out about getting essays done and what not. I was pleasantly surprised by how I did so I decided to treat myself and order some cards online (at least put them in the shopping cart until I get paid haha).
Here's a couple listed, that I can't wait to add to my collection:
1960 Topps Al Kaline (I've always wanted an original Topps of his, not a reprint and it's at a decent price. Now I need Norm Cash.)
2010 Allen and Ginter Ichiro Relic
2010 206 Mini Frame Johnny Damon Relic (A relic of my favorite player in a Tigers jersey!)
2009 UD Goodwin Champions of JustinVerlander

I'm especially excited for the Verlander. The Goodwin Champions have been one of my favorite card designs since I got back into collecting. This is just a small sample, and with any luck if I get my offers accepted I'll have a few more cards to show off once I get them ordered.

On a side note Seattle has actually been doing ok in spring training. Hopefully they can sort out their shit and maybe not finish bottom of the table. The Tigers should be interesting to watch this year as well. I can't wait to see what the batting order is going to be especially with V-Mart in the lineup this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment