Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trade with Manupatches and Chrome Scratches

I had recently posted a J-Hey 2011 manupatch as trade bait. I knew that Eric L. over at manupatches and chrome scratches collects them. So I reached out to him and we set up a trade. I gathered up some Rockies, Royals, the J-Hey and a Gio Gonzalez (which has a bad ass manu patch btw). In return I got my first relics!
The picture just doesn't do these cards justice. I love the Gibson card it's definitely in my top 5. I got a Cabrera relic as a Marlin which was also bad ass. Finally, I got a Brave for a Brave in the form of Nate McClouth (a Michigan native too). The sweet spot signatures are awesome cards. If I had the money I'd like to collect more of them. There were several other Tigers cards in the package as well. Aside from a 206 Inge I didn't have any of them. I think I'll use the Inge double to send out a TTM since he lives close by. Anyway all in all it was a great trade! I'm glad the J-Hey went to a loving home and I'm looking forward to trading with Eric again.

No comments:

Post a Comment